Abstract Submission Deadline for Oral Presentations: October 05, 2024
Abstract Preparation Rules
- Please read the guide carefully before preparing and upload your abstract.
- Each participant can submit maximum of 2 abstracts as a corresponding author.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstract should not exceed one page and include the purpose of the research, the methods used in the research, the data collection techniques, and the results of the study.
- You can download the template file from the Template Abstract button.
- Please select your preferred presentation type (Oral/Short Oral/Poster) at the uploading step.
Poster Preparation Rules
- The size of the posters should be 70 cm (width) x 100 cm (height).
- The font size should be large enough to be read from a distance of 1,5 m.
- The author's name should be written under the abstract title and the name of the person who will present the abstract should be underlined.
- Poster abstracts and Poster Presentations, short oral presentations will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- First three of the top ten most successful posters will be awarded with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize and the others will be awarded with the "honorable mention" certificate. -The awards will be presented at the closing ceremony.
Oral /Short Oral Presentation Rules
Oral presentations: Presentations should be prepared as PowerPoint files. Use of your own laptop is not recommended. Oral presentations will be restricted to 15 minutes discussions in order to stay within schedules. Oral presentations must be in English. The electronic files have to be provided to the organizers min 30 min. before the start of the respective session to facilitate and fasten the procedures
Short Oral Presentation: Each author will give a 5 min oral ‘flash' presentation during the relevant session, backed up by three PowerPoint slides synthesizing and illustrating main findings. Authors must attend the full duration of the oral session.
If an author is not present when called by the session moderator, no further opportunities will be given to present his/her communication which will then be treated as a “no show” (i.e. not published in the Congress Proceedings). Short oral presentations should be in English / Turkish, and all slides must be in English. Short oral presentations are required to prepare posters and posters should be prepared in English.
Poster communications: The poster shall be brought by the author to the dedicated desk located in the Poster Hall where they will be validated and registered; specific indications will be provided on where hanging the poster together with the appropriate fixing material. Please note that authors must check-in at the Congress reception desk before registering their poster.